Marketing & Customer Support Intern, Vienna/London
3-6 months, fulltime
Playbrush is a European technology start-up that helps children brush their teeth by making it fun. Since launching in 2015, we have been building and marketing smart technology, both software and hardware, which helps children improve their daily toothbrushing routine. The Playbrush device attaches onto the handle of any manual toothbrush and transforms it into a game controller – so that when children brush their teeth they can control mobile games via their own toothbrushing movements. Our games provide real-time and historic feedback enabling children to improve their brushing habits in a playful way, while parents experience a huge relief.
Playbrush is a technology startup funded by top-tier European investors, including venture fund Speedinvest and the Angel Investors Hansi Hansmann, Harold Primat and Markus Gnirck. We are supported by University College London, HRH the Duke of York and various renowned dentists all over Europe. We have won multiple international awards and have been mentioned in the press all around the world. Our press coverage includes Yahoo Finance naming Playbrush one of the most promising devices from CES 2017.
We are now looking for a smart and ambitious intern to join our team of 20 in either London or Vienna.
• Win the hearts of children & parents by helping our marketing and customer support team in communicating with
and helping our customers.
• Organise events, fairs and trade shows, which includes the creation and procurement of marketing materials.
• Research and create content for various online marketing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) in both
German and English.
• Integrate into our marketing team, which is based in Vienna and London.
• You will be working within both teams and independently.
• Passion and experience in social media usage.
• Communication and marketing experience.
• Great understanding of parents and children.
• Digital native & fluent in describing technology to children, parents and dentists.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (German and English).
• Young-at-heart, ambitious and joyful character seeking an adventurous experience.
• Ability to work as a part of a dynamic early-stage start-up.
WORKING WITH US
• Office in Vienna or London.
• Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
• Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
• Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
• Market adequate remuneration.
Minimum salary according to Austrian regulations is EUR 1.440,80 p.m.